Abstract Submission and Poster Guidelines
OPEN ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
VÍDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- Requirements for authors: the corresponding author must have a valid registration to the event (payment is not required at this stage).
- The abstract should be written in English.
- Abstracts per registration: 1 (one)
- The abstract category which best describes the subject of the abstract should be chosen.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the submitting (corresponding) author until September 15th.
- If your abstract is selected you should upload a 4-6 min video in English to the poster submission site. The deadline to submit your vídeo is October 10th.
- A small number of highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for presentation in oral presentation sessions.
- Authors must state the Thematic Area in wich they wish to present their abstract at the time of submission.
- The thematic areas (topics) are:
- Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Care, Clinical Pharmacy and Patient Safety
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biotechnology and Clinical Analysis
- Pharmacology, Physiology and Toxicology
- Bioinformatics and Molecular Modelling
- Physics and Biological Chemistry
- Education and Management in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Parasitology, Microbiology and Immunology
- Natural and Synthetic Products
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Technology
- Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics and Marketing
- For abstract submission, please follow the template below: Download template